THE NEWLY FORMULATED ALA PLUS TOH DOWN CONTAINS 5-ALA TO MAINTAIN HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS.
This product contains 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Phosphate which helps normalizing high blood sugar level in fasted condition. It helps to moderate the elevation of postprandial sugar level. It is suitable for people with high blood sugar level.*
* (Originally notified claims in Japan)
ALA PLUS TOH DOWN is a one-of-a-kind supplement that is composed of 5-ALA and iron to improve mitochondrial function and regulate blood sugar levels. This product helps to balance blood sugar levels by releasing 5-ALA to your cells to promote metabolism & making sure the sugar has a chance to be converted into energy in mitochondria. This is how your sugar levels can be regulated. With 5-ALA, you will get the best out of your blood sugar management.
An oral intake of 5-ALA would be a novel approach to prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus.
(Nutrition 29 (2013) 1030–1036)
5-ALA with SFC is a safe and potentially beneficial supplement if taken by diabetic patients treated with OHAs.
(Functional Foods in Health and Disease 2014; 4(9):415-428)
Benefits Of ALA PLUS TOH DOWN
BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL
FOR A HEALTHY FUTURE
The Newly Formulated ALA PLUS TOH DOWN is a One-Of-A-Kind supplement that contains 5-Aminolevulinic Acid (5-ALA) to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
5-ALA Phosphate helps in normalizing high blood sugar level in fasted condition. It helps to moderate the elevation of postprandial sugar level. It is suitable for people with high blood sugar level.
* (Originally notified claims in Japan)
ALAPLUS TOH DOWN is a new concept supplement that enhances the mitochondrial function by increasing the ability to convert sugar into energy, keeping blood sugar level in check.
The study results showed that energy (ATP) production is enhanced by the administration of 5-ALA and iron that compose the product formulation of ALA PLUS TOH DOWN.
This combination of formula improves glucose and energy metabolism, and thus a virtuous cycle can be expected that leads to improvement in aging and illness. 5-ALA does not cause hypoglycemia even as it normalizes high fasting blood sugar levels and moderates postprandial blood glucose levels.
Instead, excess glucose is transformed into extra energy for the body. An oral intake of 5-ALA would be a novel approach to prevent type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Verified changes in Postprandial Blood Glucose
TOH DOWN can fix the
VICIOUS CYCLE OF METABOLIC DISORDER
ALA PLUS TOH DOWN can fix this vicious cycle and is turning it into a virtuous cycle of improved glucose metabolism.
5-ALA normalizes glucose metabolism via ingestion within the body. By supplementing 5-ALA through diet intake, the stagnation of glucose metabolism can be improved and the decrease of energy metabolism can be approached.
The study results showed that energy (ATP) production is enhanced by the administration of 5-ALA and iron that compose the product formulation of ALA PLUS TOH DOWN. This combination of formula improves glucose and energy metabolism, and thus a virtuous cycle can be expected that leads to improvement in aging and illness.
What is 5-ALA?
5-ALA supports health, beauty and vitality.
With the hidden power of 5-ALA, it leads to unprecedented brilliance. Energy is produced from oxygen and nutrients from our diet. Energy is essential for the movement of all tissues in the body. Lack of energy leads to various disorders and aging of the body.
In other words, 5-ALA is a source of brilliance supporting health, beauty and vitality that is indispensable for us to continue to shine.
Traces of 5-ALA in Food
Comparison of 5-ALA content in various food.
How to take 5-ALA 10mg from food..
Reference: Heme-constituting amino acid 5-ALA (5-aminolevulinic acid) – Current status for fermentation production, metabolism, and application development – Table 2 Amino acid research Vol.6, No.1, (2021)
|Salmon & Trout||0.2|
2nd 5-ALA Science Forum Activity Report
5-ALA (5-aminolevulinic acid phosphate) is blended for the first time in Japan as a functional ingredient. 5-ALA enhances energy metabolism in mitochondria that involves sugar burning.
5-ALA is contained in green-yellow vegetables and fermented foods that are said to be good for the human body and health, but only a very small amount can be taken from the daily diet. ALA PLUS Toh Down can ingest about 150 kg or more of tomatoes and about 93 kg or more of spinach in one capsule .
RELATED JOURNALS FOR REFERENCE
- Ogura S, Maruyama K, Hagiya Y, Sugiyama Y, Tsuchiya K, Takahashi K, et al. The effect of 5-aminolevulinic acid oncytoch.rome c oxidase activity in mouse liver. BMC Res Notes. 2011;4:66.
- Shimura M, Nozawa N, Ogawa-Tominaga M, Fushimi T, Tajika M, Ichimoto K, et al. Effects of 5-aminolevulinic acid and sodium ferrous citrate on fibroblasts from individuals with mitochondrial diseases. Sci Rep. 2019 Jul 22;9(1):10549.
- Yamashita, Naohide & Watanabe, Atai & Kondo, Hikaru & Kawata, Satofumi & Tanaka, Tohru & Nakajima, Motowo. (2014). Safety test of a supplement, 5-aminolevulinic acid phosphate with sodium ferrous citrate, in diabetic patients treated with oral hypoglycemic agents. Functional Foods in Health & Disease. 4. 415-428. 10.31989/ffhd.v4i9.151.
- Al-Saber, Feryal & Aldosari, Waleed & Alselaiti, Mariam & Khalfan, Hesham & Kaladari, Ahmed & Khan, Ghulam & Harb, George & Rehani, Riyadh & Kudo, Sizuka & Koda, Aya & Tanaka, Tohru & Nakajima, Motowo & Darwish, Abdulla. (2016). The Safety and Tolerability of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Phosphate with Sodium Ferrous Citrate in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus in Bahrain. Journal of Diabetes Research. 2016. 1-10. 10.1155/2016/8294805.
- Rodriguez BL, Curb JD, Davis J, Shintani T, Perez MH, Apau-Ludlum N, Johnson C, Harrigan RC. Use of the dietary supplement 5-aminiolevulinic acid (5-ALA) and its relationship with glucose levels and hemoglobin A1C among individuals with prediabetes. Clin Transl Sci. 2012 Aug;5(4):314-20. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-8062.2012.00421.x. Epub 2012 Jun 1. PMID: 22883608; PMCID: PMC5439781
- Rehani PR, Iftikhar H, Nakajima M, Tanaka T, Jabbar Z, Rehani RN. Safety and Mode of Action of Diabetes Medications in comparison with 5-Aminolevulinic Acid (5-ALA). J Diabetes Res. 2019 Nov 6;2019:4267357. doi: 10.1155/2019/4267357. PMID: 31781665; PMCID: PMC6874935.
- Higashikawa F, Noda M, Awaya T, Tanaka T, Sugiyama M. 5-aminolevulinic acid, a precursor of heme, reduces both fasting and postprandial glucose levels in mildly hyperglycemic subjects. Nutrition. 2013 Jul-Aug;29(7-8):1030-6. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2013.02.008. PMID: 23759263.
|List of Ingredients||Amino Acid powder (5-Aminolevulinic Acid Phosphate), Sodium Ferrous Citrate, Starch, Silicon Dioxide, (Capsule composition: HPMC & Titanium Dioxide)
*If you are susceptible to food allergy, please check the ingredient list before consuming.
|Nutrition facts||(310mg per capsule)
Energy: 1.16kcal / Protein: 0.01g / Fat: 0.003g / Carbohydrate: 0.28g / Sodium: 0.003g
|Functional ingredients||(310mg per capsule) 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Phosphate: 15 mg|
|Dosage||Take one capsule daily.|
|Precautions for use||This product is not intended for diagnosis, treatment or prevention of diseases. This product was not developed for children, pregnant and lactating women. If you are taking any drugs or under any medical conditions, please consult your physician/ pharmacist before consuming.
If any unusual symptoms developed, please stop taking this product and seek medical advice immediately.
|Precautions for storage||Store in a cool dry place below 30°C.
Protect from heat and sunlight.
Consume as soon as possible after opening.
Please keep out of reach of children.
|Asian Distributor||ABBACi Distribution (Asia) Ltd.|
|Manufacturer||SBI Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.|
|Notification Claims (Japan)||5-ALA Phosphate helps in normalizing high blood sugar level in fasted condition. It helps to moderate the elevation of postprandial sugar level. It is suitable for people with high blood sugar level.|
This product has been notified to the Japan’s Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency as an indication that a specific health purpose can be expected at the responsibility of the business operator. However, unlike foods for specified health uses, they have not been individually examined by the Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency. Please see the Consumer Affairs Agency website linked below for the notification details of foods with functional claims.